In a recent survey, healthcare practitioners defined supplement “quality” by the following criteria:1
TRUST IN MANUFACTURING
For nearly three decades, we have delivered high-quality hypoallergenic products with an unwavering dedication to Zero Compromises. Pure Results.
This is why Pure Encapsulations is a trusted brand in the healthcare practitioner market, recognized for ingredient purity and quality testing.
When sourcing raw ingredients, we selectively partner with suppliers from around the world whose quality standards match the rigor of our own.
All raw materials and finished products are independently tested for purity and potency by our third-party laboratories:
Investment in Science
Scientific research is a top priority for Pure Encapsulations. Only those compounds whose potency and clinical value have been validated through science or research go to market.
In the past few years, more than 30 product-specific clinical studies have been published in leading peer reviewed journals, which attests to the calibre of our academic research with top institutions, including:
Our commitment includes multi-million dollar investments to support key research initiatives with:
Collaboration at Every Step
Our strength lies in our collaborations, unified in purpose, toward a more vibrant future of nutritional wellness. We partner with leaders in the most important nutritional health areas: genomics, cognitive health and emotional well-being, weight management, immunology, and more. A few of our distinguished medical partners include:
Our team of scientific and medical experts work diligently to formulate effective products using optimal ingredient levels in premium forms.
Nothing demonstrates efficacy more than results in clinical practice. Our Medical Advisors put our products to the test and have developed a series of protocols based on their experience with the effectiveness of our products.
Exacting production standards and an insistence on transparency require an unrivaled confidence in quality assurance and hypoallergenic products.
- Raw materials are tested for identity, potency, microbial contaminants, heavy metals (including mercury, arsenic, cadmium and lead), 32 solvent residues, and allergens
- Herbal ingredients are tested for 70 different pesticide compounds
- Essential fatty acids and fish/krill oils are tested for dioxins, furans, PCBs, and other agents
- Suppliers undergo rigorous qualification procedures and audits
Pure Encapsulations is NSF-GMP registered in the U.S., GMP certified in Canada and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for supplement manufacturing.
Details Make the Difference
- All manufacturing takes place in temperature, humidity, and dust-controlled rooms
- Our comprehensive allergen SOPs prevent ingredient cross-contamination
- Production employees receive extensive, ongoing training on the safe handling of raw materials and finished products
- Machine operators inspect the capsules every 15 to 20 minutes, and quality assurance specialists inspect them every 60 to 90 minutes
- Stability procedures are employed for retained potency throughout shelf life
Transparency From Start to Finish
Our hypoallergenic supplements are meticulously manufactured and tested to ensure they are
- Wheat and gluten
- Trans fats and hydrogenated oils
- Magnesium stearate
- Coatings and shellacs
- Artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners
- Unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives
If a product contains ingredients that are derived from major allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish, it is prominently labeled and the term "hypoallergenic" is removed from the statement of identity on the product label.
All Pure Encapsulations ingredients, including those derived from corn, are GMO-free. We obtain statements from each of our suppliers certifying that the ingredients do not contain GMOs. For some nutrients, we conduct PCR testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.
+Our Medical Advisors have been retained as consultants in advising Pure Encapsulations.
1. Nutrition Business Journal® 2016.