2. Personal Information: Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, and may include healthcare professionals’ license information.
We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, purchase products and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
In order to have access to the enhanced version of the Site, new Users must first register with us. During registration, Users are required to submit personal information, including contact information and healthcare professionals’ license information, as we sell only to licensed health care professionals. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
In order to purchase products through the Site, Users are required to submit payment information, such as a credit card number and a billing address. This information is encrypted and processed securely and is not shared or disclosed to others in any way.
We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
3. How We Use Information Collected: We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests;
- to improve customer service;
- to send periodic emails;
- to process purchase transactions;
- in response to a subpoena, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other valid legal process; and
- for other purposes as required or allowed by law.
Atrium Innovations Inc
1-150 Via Renzo Drive
Richmond Hill, ON L4S 0J7
5. Web Browser Cookies: Our Site may use "cookies" to enhance the User experience. Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and to permit our Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our Site. A cookie can't read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other websites. The information provided through cookies may be used to display the content on our Site according to your preferences, to respond to your needs, to facilitate your experience on our Site and to improve our Site.
6. Non-personally identifiable information: We may collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
7. How we protect your information: We have put in place secure and encrypted data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Our security measures are consistent with current industry standards and practices, to ensure that our information technology systems contain appropriate virus protection and security measures to safeguard against the unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, modification, theft or destruction of and access to all data in our possession. Our data processing and data storage facilities are adequately and properly protected consistent with current industry standards and practices. Furthermore, all of our Users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who require the information for the purposes of their duties (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
8. Contacting You: With your consent, we may send you commercial electronic messages to the email address you provided, including newsletters, information about our products and services, and other information and news that we believe may be of interest to you. If you no longer desire to receive these communications, you have the option to withdraw your consent to receive future communications. In addition, if you send us questions or requests, we may use your information (including your personal information) to respond to your questions or requests. We may also use the information collected to contact you about important service announcements and updates regarding our Site, products or services.
9. Sharing Your Personal Information: We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purpose of analyzing trends, administering the Site and tracking User movement.